Tattoo Removal in Delhi
Tattoo removal can be a lot of pain! Not much in the physical sense, but in psychological and emotional terms, they can cause too much pain to a person, especially if they are regretting getting it done in the first place. So if you are looking for tattoo removal in Delhi, you are at the right place.
People look out for workable and effective techniques to get the unwanted tattoos removed. Sometimes, simply for the reason the relevance (emotional significance or meaning) is lost, and sometimes they stop liking that tattoo.
Almost 25% of people want to have their tattoos removed after a few months because they simply regret getting it in first place. There could be various reasons that people donot want them anymore. Some of the prominent reasons can be listed as:
Past Connection: When tattoo held an emotional significance pertaining to a person or event and none of them is meaningful anymore or holds no existence in one’s life. Tattoos become painful reminders, which need to be removed.
Age Factor: Tattoos made in young age may feel irritable as people grow. Instead of bearing them for life, people wish to have them removed.
Work Hazards: Being in a job where it demands a specific decorum and look to be maintained, one cannot flaunt tattoos. In such cases, tattoo removal becomes imperative.
If you are one of those who are eagerly looking for tattoo removal in Delhi, you do not have to hunt further. Dr. Sumit Gupta at SG Dermatology brings to you state-of-the-art equipment Spectra XT by LutronicCorporation, U.S.A.. Dr. Gupta is perhaps the only doctor in North Delhi to have this equipment at his clinic. Spectra XT is US-FDA approved and is a Q-switched laser device that makes tattoo removal possible.
Laser tattoo removal is one of the most effective techniques that is catching up and producing coveted results for one and many. It is harmless too and comes with minimum downtime.
Tattoos are considered as artificial pigmentation in the field of dermatology. Tattoo removal is performed using laser that breaks down the ink particles with a high intensity light beam. The black colour of the tattoo absorbs the laser wavelengths and hence is the easiest colour to break. Other colours may need different mode with different parameters and wavelengths to break them. This broken-down ink is then fought off by the immune system and fades away naturally.
With every session of tattoo removal procedure, the pigment breaks into even smaller pieces, and hence multiple sessions may be required depending on the size, location, age and colour(s) of the tattoo. The colour of the skin and the depth of the tattoo also plays a great role in tattoo removal procedure.
A Q-switched laser is used for tattoo removal. Q (Quality) switching enables to selectively eliminate pigmentation present at different depths in the skin effectively.It allows a huge amount of energy to hit the tattoo that causes a shock wave in the pigment (tattoo) and helps to break this pigment into smaller pieces.
Tattoo Removal Devices at SG Dermatology:
Lutronic Spectra XT:
It has an extremely short pulse duration that makes sure that surrounding skin is not damaged in the process. It has 4 different wavelengths that may be required for optimum results. It also has dual energy generators that prevent energy loss during prolonged laser firing.
Dr. Sumit Gupta also uses the highly sophisticated Q-switched laser device from Quanta System S.P.A, Italy that enables to deliver exceptional results in removing all kinds of pigmentations. This device allows customization of the various wavelengths, spot size, and energy to a great extent. This helps to target different kinds of pigments at different depths in a more efficient way without any side effects.
To equalize the pigment density, laser-toning procedure can be used that results in even-toned uniform complexion.
Tattoo Removal Procedure:
- The patient is given a protective eye shield
- A patch of the patient’s skin may be tested to check for skin’s reaction to the laser. This also helps the technician/doctor to decide the effective energy to be used for the treatment.
- The technician/doctor then uses the laser, which passes pulses of high-intensity light through the top layers of the skin. The tattoo pigment absorbs this high intensity light.
- This further breaks the tattoo pigment into multiple smaller pieces, which are excreted from the body as natural body process.
- With every session, the tattoo pigment breaks down into even small pieces; hence multiple sessions may be required.
- Laser is applied for extremely small periods (nanoseconds) to avoid the spread in the adjacent skin area. The duration is just enough to heat up the tattoo pigment to the desired temperature.
- The energy transferred during each laser application should be justenough to fragment the pigment for adequate results.
Small tattoos require less pulse as compared to the large ones that may need more high intensity pulse to break them. With every session of tattoo removal, one can appreciate the results, as the tattoo gets light with each subsequent session.
R20 laser tattoo removal method
The R20 laser tattoo removal procedure in which multiple laser treatments may be performed in one dayspaced at 20 minutes apart. This method, if properly performed under the guidance of an experience doctor can increase the speed of the tattoo removal process, along with minimizing the side effects. Patients are advised to wait for 8 weeks before scheduling for their next treatment session.
R0 laser tattoo removal method
Although R20 tattoo removal method is better than the traditional treatment methods, it has long waiting hours, which can be inconvenient for the physician and the patient. To overcome the longer treatment time caused due to the 20 minutes gap between the multiple laser treatments, use of perflurodecaline is suggested. This reduces the frosting immediately after the treatment and hence the succession application of laser can be done without waiting for 20 minutes.
Recovery after Tattoo Removal Procedure:
Laser tattoo removal is a quick procedure and hardly needs any downtime. Patients may feel slight discomfort post the session. It is advisable to use ice pack immediately after the treatment to soothe the skin around the treated area.
Antibiotic cream or ointment may be prescribed if required.
The After Care:
Patients are advised to
- Keep their skin protected from sun exposure.
- Use sunscreen liberally, even when staying indoors.
- Stay indoors during peak sun hours.
- Wear clothes that keep your skin covered.
Why Choose SG Dermatology for Tattoo Removal in Delhi?
- We, at SG Dermatology, keep the safety of patients in the front seat. Hence, we recommend laser tattoo removal in Delhi, which is practically harmless and most safe procedure. There are no side effects per se and skin is not left with scars and marks.
- We use highly sophisticated SPECTRA-XT Q-switched laser device fromLutronic Corporation, U.S.A. that brings the benefits of nano-second laser technology for all kinds of tattoo and pigment issues. This innovative device allows the dermatologist to customize the wavelength, choose the precise spot size and the intensity of the energy to be used for different kinds of tattoos. This makes the targeting extremely feasible, allowing different kinds of pigments, coloring, and inks at different depths to be treated with the required process.
- Our team is well qualified and experienced to understand the requirements and apply the Q-switched laser treatment
- We understand the imperatives of tattoo removal, hence we counsel the aspirants beforehand on types of tattoos and subsequent removal. People who wish to get their tattoos removed must know that dark colored tattoos such as black, blue and browns are easy to remove. However, the lighter hues such as green, yellow, fluorescent might take multiple sessions.
- We use different laser wavelengths for different tattoos and colours because it is important that the laser must penetrate to sufficient depth to target the ink properly. Different colors have different wavelengths and right colored laser must be used to let the tattoo ink absorb it; avoiding the affect on surrounding skin. This is called Q-switched (quality switching) technology where switching enables us to selectively eliminate pigmentation present at different depths in the skin effectively while saving the surrounding skin from damage.
It is also important to keep realistic expectations from the tattoo removal techniques. It is not possible to fragment the ink entirely in a single session. Multiple sessions are needed to target the ink sequentially. Also, the body also needs to adjust, hence the sessions are usually placed at a distance of 3 to 4 weeks. The tattoo keeps fading with every session.
The Expert Advice
To have a successful tattoo removal in Delhi, we recommend that the patients must go through a counseling session with the expert. This may be accompanied by a physical examination to ensure that the patient is in perfect condition to receive the treatment and is not allergic to any elements.
Now go ahead and book a counseling session with our expert and have that unwanted tattoo removed to your satisfaction.
To book an appointment for Tattoo Removal in Delhi with Dr. Sumit Gupta, contact us at: +91-9560064696 or firstname.lastname@example.org